Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scatter-brained Christmas Post



Hey friends! For whatever reason, I have been officially bitten by the Christmas-excitement bug, although I don't particularly care about the holiday itself. First of all, for believers in God, I'm not sure how they figured out (or decided) that Jesus was born on December 25. Or the night of the 24th, or whatever the exact date is. Now I have to do some research, I guess. For non-or-un-believers, gifts are nice, but the way humanity seems to become a little kinder (minus ridiculous shopping frenzies) around this time of year is even better. And decorations, and all the candy and baked goods that are the impetus for so many New Years' Resolutions and trips to the gym in the first week of January.

To my chagrin, having moved to Georgia this year means that I probably won't be seeing snow around these parts. However, I will be visiting my parents in Pennsylvania, and hopefully there will be snow, or at least cold temperatures.

And SNOWBOARDING AHHHHH

Here is a link where you can get some free Christmas mp3s to start getting in the spirit of things: http://thefrugalgirls.com/category/mp3-downloads

Happy holidays!


P.S. I think I belong here:

2 comments:

  1. im so very excited for christmas too :)

    haha, stick your tongoe out sounds good.

    thank you for your comment. let's follow each other if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the holidays! : )
    and that picture is great! it made my day ; )

    i have never been snowboarding... and i live in utah. i know that i am a rareity here. (i don't think i spelled that right.) but i prefer skiing and surfing and WARM weather to the cold and snow, so that's probably why. i should try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete