Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trite Technology Troubles

Hey everyone, a quick break from enlightening (ha) posts to pose a request - if you follow me, could you please let me know in a comment or message so I can follow you back? My followers widget (or gadget or whatever it's called) doesn't load, and I can't view my followers in my dashboard either (it just says I have them). Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks if you do : )

Other than that, I HAVE A DIGIMON. 



Well, my boyfriend had two, he "gave" me one, and we are raising them together to do battle. I had never had a Digimon before, but I did have a Tamagotchi when I was younger.

I really should be finishing up a final project due tomorrow, but my brain went into Winter Break Mode last week and still thinks the semester is over (even though it isn't until my last final on the 13th). I just feel like I can't, even though I must (therefore, somehow, it will).

No comments:

Post a Comment